View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #21
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: College Player Watch

Kevin Murphy, G/F, Tennessee Tech

Murphy was one of the best scorers in college basketball this season (he put up 50 points against SIU Edwardsville this season), and he showed in New Jersey he can get his own when the level of competition increases. That was a major concern for NBA scouts after Murphy struggled against top competition during the college season.

Murphy wasn't the most explosive player in New Jersey, but he is quick, has a sophisticated midrange game, can shoot the long ball, and has shown that he can create his own shot in a variety of ways.

"He's such a natural scorer and can get the ball in the basket a variety of ways," one GM said. "He reminds me a little of Kevin Martin. I think he'd be in the mix in the late first."

Semi-rival school, so I saw the guy play a few times in person. Guy is legit. But I don't know if I'd draft him in the first round.

Last edited by Rose : 05-25-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote