View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #62
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I've never ever ever in my life counted calories. My goal has always been to get bigger and I've added probably 20+ pounds of muscle in the last 3 years or so.

I eat a fairly small lunch and a good amount of protein for dinner, then I lift and drink my protein shake after whatever workout I do every day. Counting calories and seeing how much i take in per day has never been a real priority of mine...in fact the only time i know how many calories I'm taking in on ANYTHING is when it says in big letters on the package how many there are lol

Just find what works for YOU and do it.

But hey, thats just advice, you go out there and do whatever the FVCK you wanna do.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote