View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When did you start watching basketball?

I don't think I really began watching and comprehending what was going on until around 1992. Prior to that, I'd be around Pistons games in passing but again, I don't think I was old enough to really understand or concentrate on what was occurring.

That said, I've been interested in basketball since the late 80's. Growing up in metro Detroit around that time, the Bad Boys were one step away from being super heroes. The Spider, the Worm, Zeke, Buddha, the Microwave? Everyone was easy to remember because of their nicknames and all the team cartoon shirts that would float around back then. Like these:

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote