View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #67
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

I don't mean to keep endorsing products in here, but as long as we're talking about fitness this is one thing that i 110% recommend, whether you're tryin to lose weight, tone up or add muscle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINmw0smNQ8

I've talked about it on here but I got this early last year and added it to my little home gym, and it definitely gives you a good workout if you don't have enough room or money for a lot. You can do over 100 different exercises with it. If you're tryin to use it for cardio just lower the weight, and if you're tryin to add muscle then use the max weight levels. It's done wonders for me
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote