View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #70
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

1.2 pounds from the 50 pound lost weight mark. So Close! Only 11.2 pounds away from goal (178)! I suspect my weight might go up to 190 though in the next couple days, which is fine because after I started lifting I notice my weight will flux between a 2 pound area, then when the next weak comes I'll have lost it and start a new cycle over. I've lost about 10 pounds the last month, almost 50 total. When I hold my daughter who is 30 pounds and feel her weight I'm just amazed at how much lighter I am and that I've almost lost twice what she weights. I notice I can jump much higher too, I'm not so easily tired. I can run about half a mile now before I start braething hard versus running a block and huffing air like a SoB. Feels great.

Also I've been incorporating some healthy snacks in my everyday eating habits. For example I eat 86% cooca dark chocolate now which contains as much antioxidants as anything. What I do is melt down the bars and put shelled walnuts on the chocolate and let it hardened for dark chocolate cover walnuts. So not only do I get some dark chocolate (not a lot), but omega-3s as well. The dark chocolate is great for the heart and lowering heart disease as well as the brain and the walnuts is great for the brain too.

I also bought some 100% cocoa dark chocolate bars but I'm leery on using those. I tried a piece and it's super-bitter and totally unsweetened. The 86% at least as a tiny bit of sweetness to it to make it edible.

Last edited by Meticode : 05-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote