View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #72
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Unfamiliar.

They're these two twins who just make work out videos on youtube but they're pretty funny. It's pretty much the only workout videos I watch just because I find that a lot of their advice is useful and they give me a laugh or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLkVYp3iic&feature=plcp
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote