View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #73
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
They're these two twins who just make work out videos on youtube but they're pretty funny. It's pretty much the only workout videos I watch just because I find that a lot of their advice is useful and they give me a laugh or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLkVYp3iic&feature=plcp
Wow thanks for this. I don't do benching, but still useful. Probably will flter through their videos. I busted out laughing when he was talking about the Skull Crushes and it being unnatural, and he was like "Don't try this shit if you have elbow pain."
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote