View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #94
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
He was pretty hyped up (though I think that might have been one guy on ISH all over his balls that made me think that). I did see a couple of Washington's games because I have a pretty big man crush over Terrence Ross. All I can say is, people told me he was a great pass first PG, but he was so goddamn ball dominant that a lot of times, their best scorer in Ross was barely utilized for long stretches of time.

Take it with a grain of salt, but from what I saw of him, he seemed like to me Tyreke Evans on paper. Huge for a PG, overall a pretty good ball player but is VERY ball dominant and his scoring clip and efficiency isn't good enough to justify it. I wouldn't want Wroten because I don't think he's what the Knicks need but if he fell to late second round, I couldn't complain about taking him.

Yeah he has a few fan threads on here. Its from that same OJ Mayo guy who slobbers the nuts of a HS recruit and calls him the next greatest player and talks about how great of a player they are. I've been aware of Wroten since his HS days and its pretty amazing how well he came back from a Torn ACL.

He definetly didn't play like a pass first PG at UW. But he's got some pretty amazing court vision which allows(or leads him to believe) he can pull off some And1-like passes. I dont think hes as good of a scorer as Tyreke is, and with a shaky jumpshot & release point he probably doesn't project to the SG position as well. Would probably be a frustrating player to watch if he did end up with the Knicks.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote