View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official 2012 NBA Draft Lottery Thread

2012 NBA Draft Lottery odds and info here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_draft_lottery.shtml

ESPN.com reports: The suspense at the NBA draft will take place Wednesday night when the lottery order is unveiled, not on June 28 when NBA commissioner David Stern announces the No. 1 pick. That's because whichever team hits it big in New York will win the right to draft 19-year-old Kentucky phenom Anthony Davis, the consensus No. 1 pick in the NBA draft. "No one knows who is the No. 1 pick," said a humble Davis, who insisted that he could go anywhere from one to 60. "I don't know if I'm going to be the No. 1 pick. It's just a rumor. But I'm a step closer to reaching my dream of playing in the NBA."

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-30-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote