View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #18
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
How so? They have two of the best players from this draft(Roy, Aldridge), Przybilla, Jack, and Webster. Those are their main young guys(they have others) and I don't think that's bad. Aldridge+Roy were basically stars in college and Webster has potential even though he just came out of HS. Jack was a good player in college and had a decent rookie year last year on a bad ankle. Przybilla is a good shotblocker but an average center overall. I don't see what's so bad about that if they can trade Randolph+Miles for anything decent.

Roy and Aldrigde haven't played a single NBA game. Pryz hasn't shown much more then some solid defense. Jack and Webster average like a combined 11 points.

Those 5 players added together only equal 17 points at this point in their careers. Obviously that will go up when Roy and Aldridge play and when the 2 rookies improve. We'll see how they look this year, but I have to agree that it is a weak starting point. Miles's and Randolph's contracts hurt them quite a bit.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote