View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 09:10 PM   #18
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
How so? They have two of the best players from this draft(Roy, Aldridge), Przybilla, Jack, and Webster. Those are their main young guys(they have others) and I don't think that's bad. Aldridge+Roy were basically stars in college and Webster has potential even though he just came out of HS. Jack was a good player in college and had a decent rookie year last year on a bad ankle. Przybilla is a good shotblocker but an average center overall. I don't see what's so bad about that if they can trade Randolph+Miles for anything decent.

Roy and Aldrigde haven't played a single NBA game. Pryz hasn't shown much more then some solid defense. Jack and Webster average like a combined 11 points.

Those 5 players added together only equal 17 points at this point in their careers. Obviously that will go up when Roy and Aldridge play and when the 2 rookies improve. We'll see how they look this year, but I have to agree that it is a weak starting point. Miles's and Randolph's contracts hurt them quite a bit.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote