View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who runs the ISH fantasy football league?

pretty sure there will be a spot...

-Pete has vanished
-looks like there is a decent chance Dooms is a no show this year, he is short on time and money, but I don't know yet
-Marlo owes me $850...I don't know how that will affect him in this league though, maybe he can pay the entry fee for both me and Dooms, because I will have an issue playing him any other way.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote