Thread: 13th Pick
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 13th Pick

Marshall is a great floor general and passer but has absolutely zero offensive threat when it comes to him scoring.

According to draftexpress, players in the 10-16 range are:

Damian Lillard - PG (very athletic scoring PG)

Kendall Marshall - PG (seen as best case andre miller)

Perry Jones - PF (stock unknown. used to be seen as top 5. strong finisher at the rim, soft touch around basket)

Austin Rivers - SG (athletic. was very streaky/inconsistent in college, but could end up being a great scorer all around the floor. has a strong crossover)

Tyler Zeller - C (faster for a 7 footer. plays back to basket. doesn't have many moves in the post. his jumper is rather unknown as he rarely goes to it, but converted about half the time. good at drawing charges. not a great shotblocker, but stays with his man with good positioning.)

Terrence Jones - SF/PF (not consistent. has a lot of talent, but I doubt the suns would get him, don't feel like writing more about him.)

Terrence Ross - SG/SF (good jumpshooter. i think he'd fit great alongside a distributing PG. not the best by any measure at getting to the rim, but is rather explosive and can catch teams off guard. has improved his defense on and off the ball)

Out of these names, I'm most interested in Ross and Marshall. I don't like score first point guards aside from Allen Iverson and Derrick rose(if you consider him one). Well, and Stephen Curry if you consider him one as well. Anyways.

All of these names except Zeller and Ross seem somewhat coinflippy. Especially the Jones'.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote