Thread: Brad Beal
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brad Beal

I think the fact that Beal averaged just under seven rebounds a game as a freshman at Florida shows a level of toughness that isn't seen all that often in SGs. It also shows that he has athleticism, regardless of how some draft "experts" try to spin his profile.

There are tons of ways to measure athleticism. Dexterity, change-of-direction quickness, getting off of the floor quickly, body control, etc.

From what I've seen of Beal, he is a superb athlete and as tough as nails. I'd be happy with him at the No. 4 slot assuming MKG is off of the board.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote