View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #887
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dear Mr. Jeff Steve Insidehoops Owner:

Please make your Rumors page smart phone friendly.

I like to read the rumors page from my phone when I have some downtime away from home, but to get the font to a level I can read I need to perpetually scroll left to right to make it work. Other websites already do this, you should too. Or get an app, does ISH have an app? This may solve that problem.

Oh yeah, some of your tweets are gettin a bit corny, reel it in fella, you are nearing diminishing returns territory. Some of your tweets are pretty good and I've seen them retweeted more than a few times. Its like when you used to rock that fade in the early nineties, keep that shit tight!

Tally Ho!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote