View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:05 AM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo

As some of you may not wanna know, I'm a producer. And I usually listen to artists and even if I'm impressed or a fan of their work I don't usually get inspired. By inspired I'm referring to when you were young and you saw a karate flick and you immediately started to imitate everything you saw. With Radiohead I immediately hook up my keyboard and I attempt to create something. But this is the scary part... they intimidate the shit outta me. I can listen to an array of artists and I don't get intimidated at all, I usually think "I can do that", but not with them.

Then Pyramid Song came along.

That song haunted me.

I would sit there for months and not come up with anything. I literally dreamt about that song, that's how much if f*cked me up. I simply couldn't come close to its 'mood'. What an amazing song by amazing artists.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote