View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:59 AM   #1422
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
UFC's needs to start seeing that they gotta cut back on the PPVs. They try to build an entire card around one big (or even some not so big) fight, then that fight falls off and they're left trying to scratch something together at the last minute.

Silva/Sonnen in Brazil was MUST SEE for me because it was in Brazil and it would be insane. Then that got moved to 148 and I lost a little interest because it wouldnt be the same atmosphere. Then i found out Faber/Cruz was on it too and it became MUST SEE for me again. Then Cruz went down and I lost a little interest, but would still get it for 2 title matches. THEN they move Faber's match off the card altogether and now I think i might just catch an online stream.

I don't think it would be fair to the people's champ to have him fight off 100,000 enraged brazilians after dominating 5 rounds against Brazil's best brazilian. He could do it, but let the man celebrate.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote