View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #13
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ps3 or X box 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
This is good stuff. You're trying to discredit step back as a 360 fanboy when you made an even longer post, loaded with personal experience masquerading as hard data, slanted towards the ps3 -- on this page. You're entitled to your opinion, but everyone else is too.

I have both consoles, there's a difference.
Which is why I asked him if he actually uses both consoles.

I stated facts. He made claims that I think are completely untrue since I use both consoles and don't understand how he came up to his conclusion...

Unless to you facts aren't:

1) PS3 is also a media hub (how is 360 more versatile?): connect your Ipod, download music, movies; use PS3 network to connect your laptop to the PS3; netflicks is far easier to navigate using the PS3 then Xbox 360...etc.

2) Xbox 360's community is far bigger but it isn't necessary better for every gamer. If you're not a FPS fan, the whole online experience isn't all that much better then PS3. Plus, it costs money to even connect to Xbox Live: sports games, there seems to be as many people online as for Xbox etc. You also have an option to buy a PS3 online subscription where you have a similar interactivity as you do with the 360 plus you get free games...

Guy made bold statements, that are not true at all. I would agree that the 360 online community is larger (not necessarily better, depending on your preferences), but the media hub comment is far from the truth.

Last edited by rhythmic †hesis : 06-12-2012 at 05:16 PM.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote