View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #14
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Meyers Leonard will be an elite bigman in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
What?

How much more frame does he need? People are talking about his strength. I remember reading on a draft scouting report that he would need to add 5 pounds in order to compete. I was like FIVE POUNDS? I think Meyers is pretty much good size-wise now. He just needs to get meaner.

They are projecting him to be picked by the Bucks. Imagine him with BJ and Ellis. Look at how small Biedrens is but he does work. I think Leonard has a much larger frame than Andris.

-Smak

He's muscled, but he's narrow. Like in the waist and through his core. It's not a bad thing, it just changes how I feel like he'll be able to add weight moving forward.
It's also one of the things that bothers me about the Brow. It's not that he's skinny, it seems like he's naturally skinny. As if adding the weight won't fit him naturally.

Zeller on the other hand is a legit 7 feet and 250 lbs and looks like he can carry it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote