View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker injured during Chris Brown/Drake brawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Those photos are legit. The girl was some tourist, and the bloody guy is Chris Brown's bodyguard I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dBVtbNtKVZo

Wait lookin at video someone hit Chris Brown (cant make out who) then Chris Brown throws a punch back...then runs like the Road Runner.

I dont know what the hell I watched.

And damn those photos are crazy. Dudes throwing bottles like girly boys.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote