View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #969
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm not sure which American timezone I should be looking at.

It's currently 7:51am here in the UK as I post this. On a day when I'm completely free? I can play from 9:00am until maybe midnight UK time. So the chances of catching one of you guys in is likely only to happen later on for me.

I did see you on last night, but as I only had time for 2-3 games I didn't bother asking/sending out an invite.

I've changed my XBL name to WarroF1, used to be Bunny2223....

Gotcha, you're 5hrs ahead of me. Checking out the time that is shown when you posted vs the time you said it was.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote