View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Realistic Roster Proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I would rather take a risk of getting Odom for the BAE instead of Novak. I like that idea. Dreaded White text coming (dont look Franchize!)I dont know how that would mesh with Melo

I dont understand option 2 and 3. The Knicks give up back ups/scrubs to GSW for wright, tyler, or jenkins. I just dont see them giving up Tyler or Jenkins at this point. I could see them dumping Wright though. I know you are looking for creative ways to dump our scrubs and I hope this could happen.

Can you see or anyone for that matter in any scenario working out a deal with Portland or Cleveland considering they both have 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks i think.

Anthony Randolph made about 3 mill last year does he take a pay cut next year? Vet minimum?

I seriously doubt Randolph takes a pay cut.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote