View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #14
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ladainian Tomlinson to retire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He always came off as a b!tch to me. Primadonna. Also hate when people call him LT. Only one LT and he played on defense.

Leave it to a Philly fan to think lowly of Tomlinson, one of the hardest working and purest football players of the last quarter century plus.

Yet the guy cheers for dudes like Desean Jackson & Michael Vick, yup nothing primadonna about either one of those guys .

Huge Tomlinson fan, greatest RB of my generation. Pretty somber that he had to hang em up without a ring but he's not the first. I had a lot of fun watching LT play. I remember that ridiculous season where every FOX or CBS gamebreak felt like a highlight reel where Tomlinson took a pass 65 yards to the house, took a pitch 35 for the score, etc. He dominated the NFL pretty substantially for a HB in the modern era.

Thanks for the memories LaDainian. Hope retirement is good to your family and health.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote