View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #169
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Not sure how valid this is, but apparently we flew Pablo Prigioni to NY and are interested in signing him (again).

http://www.ole.com.ar/basquet/sueno-...721128313.html

I remember his name from a few summers ago.

I know franchize won't like this but he's a 35 year old PG who apparently averages 6.6 PPG in Europe and shoots 25% from 3 last season.

Wonder if this is one of Grunwald's guys he's been wanting to bring in and everyone else in the Front Office told him no.

Lol
Prigioni was very good in his prime. But he's definitely past his prime.
He's been in talks to be the back-up PG of Olimpia Milano lately.
I don't think he could bring anything worthwile in NY.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote