View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Evidence against the Siants

I saw the snippets that pro football talk posted and some analysis. Some of it is shaky but some is not. THis was not a court case. In the appeal the players want it treated like a court case and they are providing reasonable doubt. It reminds me of the people who know want to argue Clemens might be innocent, as if the public is a jury and needs to procede as such.

Tired of all of this, the Saints are ****ed, and i don't feel bad for any of them because all of this is just them trying to get out of punishment. I highly doubt the league made all of this up. None of it made them look good, it put the issue of concussions in the minds of the public at a time there are about 100 lawuits from former players starting up (literally).

Note: i should qualify this to the major participants. Anyone who was a bit player, who knows. But Greg Williams, Vilma, Payton knowing. Please. It's very difficult to believe otherwise.

Last edited by niko : 06-20-2012 at 04:44 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote