View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #125
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: TRADE: Hornets sending Okafor and Ariza to Wizards for Rashard Lewis, 2nd rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Because, personally, I think the only one worth a damn out of those is Wall. That's why I'm saying their upcoming pick must work out for them. John Wall and a couple 29-30 year old forwards like Nene and Okafor is not a core that you can build a winner with.

But again, that might not be the goal in Washington. You have a GM that is scrambling so a few low seeded playoff appearances and never getting past the 1st round might be enough for them. If I was a fan of the Wizards, it wouldn't be enough for me. I'd rather endure another bad year if the plan is to eventually build a long-term conference contender than sit through mediocrity.

Just wait until the Raptors package their pick plus other players for someone like Iguodala and sign another veteran. Then you'll hear me harping about the Raptors idiotic front office screwing up the future for meaningless short-term results just like the Wizards.

I like Seraphin too. He plays good D and has a solid post game and good touch. Just needs to rebound better.

Wall I don't see becoming a superstar # 1 type guy so Beal (who I assume they are taking) or Gilchrist ( who I hope they take) Needs to become that for them to be a good team going forward.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote