View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Meyers Leonard will be an elite bigman in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
dey pickin drummie b4 leonard I bet.

-Smak
really? wow, what a revelation!

I am hoping the pistons pick him at 9. perhaps a reach, but I dont think any other big outside of robinson, davis and drummond have the same potential play. Zeller is going to be a better contributor next year, but long term, leonard is the better prospect. cant wait till draft day!
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote