View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #224
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Not sure if Cunningham will slip that far to 48.

I know some Mocks have him between 35-45, but they dont take into account the teams who are surely going to draft some Euros who we've never heard of and stash them.

Thats kinda why I've kept consistent on Scott Machado because he's pretty realistic for our draft spot. If he goes before 48, I have no clue what to do or think.

This is one of the weakest drafts for Euros maybe ever. Fournier and Sotoransky are possibly the only players who will get drafted.

Rowe, I think it was you and DaKOKing that sold me on Machado months ago. I think he's a perfect fit, especially as a second round draft pick. His stock is rising but it isn't totally out of the question that he'll be there at 48. Personally, I'd sign and trade Landry to GS (as I mentioned before and is now beng rumored). They have 4 picks. They have the last pick of the 1st and the 5th pick of the 2nd. I'm sure one of those are expendable. Landry, Harrelson, Jordan for Dorrell Wright and the 35th pick... something like that. Then, we could conceivably draft Cunningham AND Machado.

Quote:
I think it's a must to get I into a pick for Cunningham or wroten but a great pick w the current 2nd rd pick would be Robert sacre from gonzaga 7 foot, athletic, and aggressive on a great frame.

Wroten has a lot of raw talent but his shot selection and terrible jump shot scare me. He also shot arguably the worst out of any guard at the combine. I counted 3 shots that hit the side of the backboard.

Quote:
f you're referring to Kyle Lowry, he isn't a free agent, and for the most part it seems Houston wants to a trade with a pick involved for him.

He's out of our range, imo.

Not so fast. Scooter is on to something. I've been saying this for a while now. Lowry is attainable. Moreso now than ever. Rockets just got yet another pick from Minnesota for Chase Budinger. They may go after Dwight Howard but chances are, they could get shut down. I highly doubt they'll trade Lowry for yet another pick. I think think that would make 4 1st round picks.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote