View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #23
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Amazing SPIDER-MAN (July 3rd) - News and Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Not in the least. Not only was it a poor action movie, but as far as being an X-Men film goes it wasn't good at all there. I've exposed the many holes in the movie so many times (on this forum) i don't have the energy to do it again. All flash with no substance about sums up First Class (and all the previous X movies).

I wish people would stop overrating the X films because they just keep pumping out sequels/prequels and spinoffs thinking that they are awesome movies when they suck on every level from the plot, having no depth (when such a universe is drowning in it yet the movie fails to capture any of it), and being nothing more than a showcase of mutant's powers.

Gotta disagree with you here bud. i'm a huge comic nerd, and sure, it did it take some liberties with the characters, but it was a pretty solid movie
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote