View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #158
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
Is diet that significant?
I play ball and work out daily so I don't think it has that much to do with genes.

Yeah I'm going to find some simple but healthy diet and try to stick with it. Need to learn how to cook though.
i would say working out is 33%, diet is 33%, recovery time is 33% (not factoring in genetics)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote