View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM   #26
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Lakers Want Back In First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
This. I'll contribute he did all this as the Lakers 3rd option.

Lakers fans are going to miss Pau when he's gone. When Bynum's standing down there taking double teams and turning over the ball ad-nauseam because he's clueless other than ball go in hole fans are going to wonder where that great interior passing went. When Bynum's bogged down because there's no one else who can play from 15 feet in with consistency to keep the defense honest they'll be calling for his head. Bynum is a reflection of what Pau gave him by being such a versatile player in the paint and having Kobe out on the perimeter. When Pau's gone Bynum's multitude of shortcomings will be exposed. Oklahoma already gave us a preview of what Bynum's life is going to look like with Pau gone it's not pretty for Bynum. I don't even want to think what Bynum's going to look like when Kobe's gone.

I think it was Picc who pointed out 2 yrs ago that Shannon Brown was such a bad entry passer. Why am I pointing this out? Bec most of us simply get wowed by a player's ability to fly and do those spectacular dunks, shoot those 3's etc and fail to see the other details of the game. There are players out there including guards who are not very good entry passers.
A huge part of Bynum's resurgence in the regular season was bec of Pau's positioning in the court, sucking his defender and his ability to feed him the ball from within 5 feet.
tamaraw08 is online now   Reply With Quote