View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
dd24
NBA lottery pick

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ben Gordon + Future 1st for Maggette...DONE

The future 1st rounder was just too much to add to the deal. BG is the better player to begin with. I know the Pistons just saved themselves some money but throwing in a 1st just shows how bad they wanted to move him.... I think it's obvious Charlotte isn't going to draft Bradley Beal now, lol.

I'm not sure how Maggette fits into our lineup. We don't really need a SF necessarily. We have Daye and Jerebko who can both play that position. He can definitely score the ball though, and we do need help with that. I wonder if they plan on having him play some backup SG too. Doesn't it almost feel like Detroit now needs to make another move?
dd24 is online now   Reply With Quote