View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ben Gordon + Future 1st for Maggette...DONE

The future 1st rounder was just too much to add to the deal. BG is the better player to begin with. I know the Pistons just saved themselves some money but throwing in a 1st just shows how bad they wanted to move him.... I think it's obvious Charlotte isn't going to draft Bradley Beal now, lol.

I'm not sure how Maggette fits into our lineup. We don't really need a SF necessarily. We have Daye and Jerebko who can both play that position. He can definitely score the ball though, and we do need help with that. I wonder if they plan on having him play some backup SG too. Doesn't it almost feel like Detroit now needs to make another move?
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote