View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #162
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

^ StrongLifts by Medhi? I haven't tried it, but a simple diet of sets of 5 reps with continually progressing strength is a no-fail solution I think. Reading Pavel's work has convinced me that there is rarely any need to go over 5 reps in your main, heavy lifts.

Just hit 170 lbs for 2 reps in the Front Squat @ a bodyweight of 165 lbs. It doesn't sound like THAT much but I think you'll find it much harder to FS the same weight you usually do on the Back Squat. Feels good.

rezz: DAMN. Lucky arm genetics indeed. You dudes with the long muscle bellies/muscles are pretty damn lucky. My bicep stops an inch before my elbow. Good stuff, dude.

shlver: You're like that and you eat like shit? HOLY SHIT! Take advantage of that and eat right dude. I bet your results will be off the charts!
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote