View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #46
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers Want Back In First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
there you go, Checkmate. That alone makes any Howard to Houston talk silly EDIT: unless the back isn't as bad as it was made out to be, which is always a possibility.

Honestly I think Pau will be a Laker next year barring something huge. Front Office knows his value on the court so any move for him is going to be big. it's won't be a role player or two it'll be a like level player or something like a great first round pick, something they can't get any other way and they won't repeat the rumor mill from last season, they'll get it done before the season starts or they'll make it clear he's a Laker.

But I thought you made it clear that it would make perfectly sense that the Lakers would be determined to shed salary this season to avoid the very expensive luxury tax next year. What I took from your past comment was Pau was the odd man out since getting rid of Kobe would be financial suicide while Bynum has strong affinity with Jim Buss plus he is only 24 yrs old and cheaper than Pau.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote