View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #49
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers Want Back In First Round

I think it's a bad move for Williams to stay with the Nets too. If he really wanted to have a chance to win championships he would go to the Lakers or Dallas. Even if the Nets landed Dwight they would need a few years to surround those two with players. It would be a tough road for them to get past Miami and Chicago without a doubt.

I don't see the Lakers holding onto Pau because he's such a huge asset (and I don't mean that as a knock to his game). Off the top of my head I believe he's going to make 18 million next season, correct? That's a really hard contract to trade to any team. I really do believe the Lakers would like to move it. My guess is the teams they are trying to trade with would want the Lakers to pay some of that salary and that's probably a huge holdup.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote