View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #228
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Kevin Martin is not interested in re-signing with the Rockets after this season, a source tells Sam Amick.
Martin's expiring contract has long been viewed as a trade chip, and it's not all that surprising that the veteran doesn't want to make his long-term future in Houston. He and coach Kevin McHale have not seen eye-to-eye since McHale came in, and it would not be a shock to see Martin moved to a different destination before the 2012-13 season begins.
Source: Sports Illustrated Jun 26 - 1:18 PM

I know people like to conveniently blame the players but for a team that overachieved with mediocre talent under Ric Adelman, seems like everyone is getting into it with Kevin McHale. At some point you have to say "maybe it's him." It's not exactly like he's had the greatest track record as a coach and he did bump heads with a lot of guys in Minnesota too.

Quote:
Well Dale is gone... i think franchize likes him.

Sure did. O well

Quote:
The Kings have reportedly rejected Houston's offer of Kyle Lowry and the 16th pick for the No. 5 pick and Chuck Hayes.
The Rockets are desperately trying to move into the Top 5 for tomorrow night's draft, but have been unable to do so thus far.

I would have done this deal in a hearbeat if I was the Kings. They must have someone in mind that they covet at that 5th pick. The only pg that I think will be better than Lowry any time soon is Damian Lillard.

Quote:
I hope the Knicks give him a call.

I don't think we can afford Crawford. I'd love to give it a try though. I'm with you. The worst he can say is no. Maybe hell F-in No.

Quote:
Too bad we cant afford that contract.

Yea when we got Chandler we officially took ourselves out of the running for guys like that. A Chandler, Fields, Douglas, Harrelson for Martin, Lowry and Dalembert was a trade I wanted to explore.

Last edited by franchize : 06-28-2012 at 09:05 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote