View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I see the Sixers taking either Terrence or Perry Jones. Perry Jones having his knee red flagged could push the pick in favor of Terrence. I'm cool with that pick because he has a ton of skill and I think Doug Collins will help him get out of the Lamar Odom mentality he exhibited at Kentucky.

Who put the report out there about his knee? Seems suspect, as if a team did it in hopes Perry falls to them. All of a sudden his knee gets flagged right when its time to draft? Hmmm

Also about Perry he admitted he had problems handling constructive criticism his freshman season. One of the reasons he decided to stay in school to mature and handle it better. I hope he can handle Doug Collins because Kwame Brown couldnt, but Evan Turner despite frustration has handled it well. I wouldnt mind Perry. I rather go best talent than need like Center or PF. If the best talent happens to play a position of need? Kudos.

I'd like Terrence Ross tho. Who you like?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote