View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoutPractice
> Fournier?
I actually played against his team a few years ago, even guarded him for a stretch. He destroyed me, but I'm not that good of a player anyway.

However, if you'd told me back then he'd end up being an NBA player, I would've never believed you.

He developed more since he destroyed you while you stayed....bad.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote