View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoutPractice
Oh, you're absolutely right, I'm not saying he won't be good because of that, far from it.
It's just interesting to think that I played against a possible future NBA player, and it wasn't even a particularly memorable experience at the time. The only thing I remember is that I was assigned to guard him because I was the only one with the height to challenge him, but he just blew by me on the perimeter, making the whole strategy pointless.
He'd only just joined a better ball club (used to play for mine but he was a year younger so I didn't know him), so I guess that's when he started really developing. Goes to show the importance of a proper environment, as well as dedication.

I hope he succeeds. If he develops an accurate 3 pt shot, it should all work out for him. Even if he doesn't make it in the league, I'm sure you'll see a lot of him in international competitions.

Just breaking balls.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote