View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #24
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sullinger & Melo to Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGoods7
Sullinger pick I like for Celtics, they will probably now let Brandon Bass walk. Although I don't watch college ball, would most people here say Sullinger can be better than Bass?

I thought they should've taken PJIII. Is Jeff Green a RFA or UFA? They should just let him walk regardless and I thought they should've taken PJIII. Resigning Bass + Green will probably cost at least 14 million per season, and instead they could've gotten 2 players with potential on rookie contracts and had cap space flexibility.

I don't think many teams will shell out big bucks for a dude coming off of heart surgery. C's could get Green relatively cheap.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote