View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #1264
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
As I said, I won't judge right now. I just don't like how it looks on paper. I watched some of his scouting videos. He's very good going to the basket. And he's a very decent shooter. Reminds me of a Ben Gordon-type player, but I don't want a Ben Gordon-type player.

I do like Zeller with what we did, but I don't see much of an improvement from him when he gets into the league. He's going to be a under-the-basket type of big. He can get maybe a block a game, but his average length for his height isn't going to help him.

We still have free agency though, so we'll see.

i think the zeller pick was very very clever, with tristan, we needed a center who could shoot, and zeller fits the bill

we'll just have to wait and see with waiters, i would have much prefered barnes, what with mkg and beal gone
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote