View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #1270
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
i think the zeller pick was very very clever, with tristan, we needed a center who could shoot, and zeller fits the bill

we'll just have to wait and see with waiters, i would have much prefered barnes, what with mkg and beal gone
When the Bobcats took MKG this is what I said word-for-word with my daughter sitting right next to me...

Me: "Well, this draft is f*cked."
Daughter: "Daddy?"
Me: "Yes?"
Daughter: "Giillllll"crest" toothpaste?"
Me: "LOL Yes like the toothpaste."

Then when we picked Waiters...

Me: "W.T.F?"
Daughter: "HaHaHa daddy, Dabauuuu, teeee,heeeee"
Me: "Yes baby, that's how I feel now, dum ba- uuuuu"
Me: *face palm*
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote