View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers Draft Robert Sacre

I thought this was a little odd. I've watched this guy play quite a bit over the last 3 years. One of my good friends is a huge Zaga fan and every time they make their trip down here to play LMU and Pepperdine we go watch the games. He was solid, but I never thought he'd get drafted. I always thought he would end up overseas. He was never the best player out on the court. He did have the size, but what got me is he played against guys that were smaller than he is and he couldn't dominate them. If he makes the roster it's because the Lakers are trying to keep the payroll down since it's cheap to sign 2nd rounders. He'd have to improve a ton to make any kind of impact on the team.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote