View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zeller to Cleveland for 24th, 33rd,34th

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
i knew we were gonna trade, and after my initial reaction i started to calm down and think about it and i really like the waiters pick.

and knowing that zeller is a true 7 footer with a pretty good shot and can take contact down below and score i'm starting to like it more.

defintely a better pick than fab melo...and most likely a top 2-3 maybe even the best.

if drummond and meyers leonard both bust.

is henson considered a center? it says power forward but i dont know.

i believer zeller will be better than hansborough though. so we will see.
henson is in no way a 5. dude is in the same weight class as tay prince. zeller was a solid pick. leonard and drummond will probably both turn out better, but thats a big if.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote