View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:49 AM   #249
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Wasted a pick...Great....Just Great.

Machado sitting right fukkin there! DJO, Kev Jones, Alex Young and you get a guy who wont even show up. Even if he does, he's not gonna leave Europe to play for chump change.

Truth be told, i just woke up, and first thing i did was lookfor the draft results and see who the Knicks had drafted.
When I saw it was Papanikolau, my very first thought was "franchize must be mad as hell" I understand your frustration my friend.

Anyway, the guy is a fantastic baller.
He led his team to an incredible comeback in the Euroleague final (that's the BIGGEST stage of international club bball) from 39-53 to a thrilling 62-61 win.
I don't know about NBA ready though, or Knicks ready anyways.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote