View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #62
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 7 Teams Passed On Drummond, Remember That When...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I think if he's as talented as some think he is, his stock won't drop, particularly if he starts to show more to his game. I don't like the idea of him going to the NBA which the ability he has now, he won't be able to compete for a while, and I think that's bad for his development.

And purely speaking as an NBA fan, I just hate seeing teams draft these types. It's why I wish there was at least a 2 year college rule.

Why? Calhoun could care less about developing Drummond's skill set as far as it meant winning. He gave the ball to Lamb and Napier all year long. His goal was to win at UConn, not develop Andre Drummond.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote