View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #1409
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Also, how would Philly fans feel about Royce White + Kevin Martin for Iggy + future first rounder? Speaking of logjams, Houston's got a bit of one developing at the two-guard spot. Seems like robbery in favor of Philadelphia until you realize Houston gets the closest thing to a superstar as they can get these days.

I dont know how trading another future first rd pick would work given Miami owns the rights to one. I also dont like Martin. BUT he's a scorer and an expirer. I'd tolerate him for one season while adding an intriuging prospect I'm clueless on in Royce White. Big dude is a visionary from highlights. That would mean Elton Brand gets the amnesty tag. I'd miss that leadership. Might hurt the Sixers honestly with a relatively young squad.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote