View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #8
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers should ask for Royce White instead of Scola in Houston Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Proven college player like Christian Laetner? Like Adam Morrison, Like........fill in the blanks. Kobe's last solid years cannot be wasted in hopes a guy can learn to become a solid pro, Scola would be better for the team than White, we can get guys like White after Kobe retires and we rebuild.

College stars, Summer league stars, Euro league stars doesn't mean they can play in the NBA......if you need a backup/bench guy you can gamble on a rookie, if you need a starter.....get an NBA starter.

I agree. Im not going to lie and pretend that I know Royce White but what I do know is that Scola is a pretty good player who can hit that 17 footer, that jump hook and provide good interior defense.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote