View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default "How overrated is Kyrie Irving???" -PleezeBelieve

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=216885

April 06, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Off the top of my head, the Cavs and Raps fanbases have convinced themselves that this guy is Jesus in a point guard jersey. They actually want to tank and trade established NBA players just for the best opportunity to draft this dude.

Don't ask me how, but its a fact.

Now moving on... when's the last time a prospect received so much hype for basically doing nothing?? Duke won the championship with the same team he re-joined and basically stymied ball movement in the loss against Arizona.

The guy is a 6'1 attacking, scoring guard that many have convinced themsleves is the best point guard prospect since Jason Kidd.

What the hell are people smoking, man???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
N*gga, I'm a prophet with this sh*t. Go ask about me. I'm never wrong.

Now, a little over one year later, Cleveland is going to have the best backcourt in the NBA with a rookie starting at SG and Irving.

KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote