View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #84
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I couldnt get into Skyrim at all. Figured it would be a game I enjoy since I liked Fable 2 and 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
LA Noire is actually pretty lame now that I've had more time to play it. I didnt expect it to be so linear since it was developed by Rockstar. Its just kind of boring after playing AC for tje past month which is so open world. I just need to buy Mass Effect because I think thats the only game Ill really get into.

Was it developed by Rockstar or did they just put their name on it? I'm not sure it is a Rockstar game, I could be wrong. But L.A Bore is what the game is. It starts off great, then by time you get to the end you're happy its over/done with. Was one game I didnt keep in my collection that is for sure.

Bioshock is a classic. Cant wait for Bioshock 3.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote