Thread: Point Guard?!?!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #39
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Point Guard?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I've already answered you.

Kidd is Lin's mentor, which is exactly what Lin will need if this team will take that next step.

We're over the cap with our big three anyway, who cares how much he gets paid?

Its not so much that he got paid that much. Its that he got paid as much as he did when we could have used that money for a better option this year. I keep hearing Felton and Kidd but I honestly thought Sessions was best for our situaiton.

In Cleveland, for example, he pushed Kyrie Irving. He made sure Kyrie went out there every night and performed at a high level because if he didn't, Sessions was playing almost as well and could take the spot.

Thats what I think Lin needs. Competition. Real competition, not Bibby or Kidd. Lin finnaly got his money in the NBA, we can't let him rest easy. I say turn the pressure up on him by bringing in Sessions to make sure he stays on top of things if he wants to stay at #1 at the point.

But of course we get Kidd instead. More of the same...
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote